Money Smart Week® (MSW) is a series of free classes and activities designed to help consumers better manage their personal finances. MSW partners will be hosting their events April 21 – 28, 2012.
Tips From Tom
- Deficit Reduction Debate Might Impact Specific Estate Planning Techniques
- Estate Tax Exemption Actually $5.25M in 2013 When Adjusted for Inflation
- 2013 Annual Gift Tax Exemption $14,000
- Fiscal Cliff Legislation Keeps $5M Federal Estate Tax Exemption
- Use a Qualified Personal Residence Trust to Avoid Federal Estate Tax
- Time to Convert Your Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA?
- Federal Estate Tax and the “Fiscal Cliff”
- Back to School
- New Law Affects Durable Powers of Attorney in Michgan
- When Does Your Durable Power of Attorney Become Effective?