Money Smart Week® (MSW) is a series of free classes and activities designed to help consumers better manage their personal finances. MSW partners will be hosting their events April 21 – 28, 2012.
Tips From Tom
- Same-Sex Married Couples Entitled to Federal Tax Benefits Wherever They Live
- Help Prevent Post-Mortem Identity Theft
- Supreme Court Ruling on DOMA might not change anything in Michigan
- Deficit Reduction Debate Might Impact Specific Estate Planning Techniques
- Estate Tax Exemption Actually $5.25M in 2013 When Adjusted for Inflation