Doyle Law PC is a Michigan law firm that specializes in the areas of estate planning and estate settlement. The owner, Thomas A. Doyle, is a licensed Michigan attorney, and has been assisting clients with their estate planning needs since 1980.
Tips From Tom
- Deficit Reduction Debate Might Impact Specific Estate Planning Techniques
- Estate Tax Exemption Actually $5.25M in 2013 When Adjusted for Inflation
- 2013 Annual Gift Tax Exemption $14,000
- Fiscal Cliff Legislation Keeps $5M Federal Estate Tax Exemption
- Use a Qualified Personal Residence Trust to Avoid Federal Estate Tax
- Time to Convert Your Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA?
- Federal Estate Tax and the “Fiscal Cliff”
- Back to School
- New Law Affects Durable Powers of Attorney in Michgan
- When Does Your Durable Power of Attorney Become Effective?